All Creation Sings

That day, when the world turns grey –
Who’ll be left to sing praises to Your Name?
And as we wait, the world churns all around us: People, voices, madness –
We stand silent.

That day, when my eyes are dim –
Will I still sing praise, praise unto Your Name?
And as I wait, all alone in darkness bursting forth in colour –
All creation sings:

“Let us sing, sing Hosanna to the King. Let us cry out to the Name above all name.”
You alone are hope, strength for tomorrow, ‘till we’re in Your light, Your Grace.

Scripture Reading:
You, who have made me see troubles, many and bitter, will revive me again; from the depths of the earth, you will bring me up. You will increase my honour, and comfort me once more. I will praise you with the harp for you are faithful, O my God; I will sing praises to you with the lyre, O Jesus. My lips will shout for joy, when I sing praises to You – I, whom you have redeemed. (Psalms 71: 20-23)

你 是 叫 我 們 多 經 歷 重 大 急 難 的 、 必 使 我 們 復 活 . 從 地 的 深 處 救 上 來 。求 你 使 我 越 發 昌 大 、 又 轉 來 安 慰 我 。我 的   神 阿 、 我 要 鼓 瑟 稱 讚 你 、 稱 讚 你 的 誠 實 . 以 色 列 的 聖 者 阿 、 我 要 彈 琴 歌 頌 你 。我 歌 頌 你 的 時 候 、 我 的 嘴 唇 、 和 你 所 贖 我 的 靈 魂 、 都 必 歡 呼 。

That day, when the world turns grey –
Give us strength to sing praises to Your Name.
And as we wait, in anticipation, free from captives silence –
All creation sings:

“Let us sing, sing Hosanna to Your throne. You are the King, Jesus only You alone.”
From now on You’re hope, strength for tomorrow, ‘till the day we see You,
We will sing, sing Hosanna to the King. We will cry out to the Name above all names.
You alone are hope, strength for tomorrow, ‘till we’re in Your light, Your Grace.

(By Ivan Fung)