Let the Children Come

So let the little children oh yes now let them come to me
Bring them near so I may bless them.
O let the little children so blessed and joyous come to me,
For my kingdom belongs to such as these.
Let them come – open up your arms and hearts in welcome.
Let them come – put them in my arms so I may bless them.
Hear me now, like little children you’ll become
So you can enter unto life, eternal life spent with me.
And if you welcome the little children in my name,
You have also welcomed me.
Not only me but also my Father.
So let the little children be blessed
Now let them come to me, I’ll put hands on them and bless them.
So suffer the little children, oh yes, now let them go to you.
For my kingdom belongs to such as these.
Let us become like little children very least of all the children
And you’ll be great in this kingdom of mine.
And so if we welcome the little children in Your name,
You have also welcomed me, we welcome you today.
Not only me but also the Father who has sent me.
So let the little children, oh yes, now let them come to me.Bring them near so I may bless them.
So let the little children so blessed, oh let them come to me.
For my kingdom belongs to such as these.
For my kingdom belongs to you.So let the children come!